Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ATLAS PUKED AS A PRODUCER GOES JOHN GALT


BRYANT: I got a permit to open up an underground coal mine that would probably employ 125 to 150 people. They’d be paid wages from 50 to $150,000 a year. We would consume probably 50 to $60 million worth of consumables a year which would put more men to work. And my only idea today is go home. What’s the use? I see these guys, I see them with tears in their eyes looking for work. And there’s too much opposition to these guys making a living, that I feel like that, you know, there’s no need in me putting any effort to provide work. So as I stood against the wall here today basically what I’ve decided is not to open the mine. And so I’m just quitting. Thank you.

READ MORE AT RUSH LIMBAUGH DOT COM

No comments:

Post a Comment